Freelance Copywriter and Copy Editor
So! You want better content for your website, email campaigns, blog and brochures. You also want content that is optimized for search engines and your customers.That's good news because I am a freelance copywriter and copy editor who specializes in business, financial and online content. My name is Helen McCrone, and I've been helping small and large businesses communicate effectively in writing since 2004. There's no need to struggle with writing your own website, marketing campaigns, or business reports. Hire me, and start connecting with your target audience instead.
My Business Writing Services
I write content for marketing products like website sales & landing pages, SEO blog posts, brochures, and permission-based email campaigns. I also review and edit business publications like annual reports, white papers, and articles. My two key services are:
Writing promotional texts that grab the attention of your target audience, generate interest in your business, stress the benefits of your product or service, and call your potential customers to action.
Copy Editing Services:
Going through your business documents word by word to pick up embarrassing mistakes, inconsistencies and omissions. The resulting text is correct, easy to read, and ready for publication.
Who Do I Help?
- Website developers wanting to offer clients user-friendly, relevant and keyword-rich content that attracts, not alarms search engines.
- Business owners needing to convey a vision to their target audience with punchy, interest-generating promotional copy.
- Marketers seeking the flexibility of a freelancer to assist during peak workloads or supplement in-house skills.
- Executives needing their annual accounts and board reports to be perfect in terms of grammar, spelling, punctuation and style.
- Authors of business articles dependent on a fresh pair of objective eyes and suggestions to improve structure, flow and style.
- Office Managers wanting to increase office productivity by keeping staff focused on their main jobs and not on drafting documents.